Sunday, October 17, 2010

Book signing

The book signing for "Six Guns Straight From Hell" was this afternoon at the Broadway Book Mall, and it went quite well. The setting is nice. I've never been to this bookstore before, which is actually 10 retailers sharing the space; it's very nice and I wish I'd had more time to browse the stacks. Probably between 20 and 30 people showed up, many of them writers themselves. It was great to meet some of my fellow writers in the anthology and listen to their readings. I managed to get through my reading of "Snake Oil" without stumbling too many times, and I wrote my name correctly in everyone's book. So, success!

Next weekend is MileHiCon, at which there will be more "Six Guns" signings and readings. Plus, a whole bunch of writers, including Katherine Kurtz, Daniel Abraham and Paolo Bacigalupi, whose credentials are far, far better than mine.

No comments: