Saturday, December 18, 2010

Reading list for 2010

Coming to the end of 2010, I’ve made a list of the books I finished over the past year. Because I don’t keep track as I go along, I’m sure the list is not complete. I might end up adding titles as I remember them. But here’s a decent start (in alphabetical order):

Beginnings, Middles and Ends, Nancy Kress

Bellwether, Connie Willis

Blameless, Gail Carriger

Boneshaker, Cherie Priest

The Call of Earth, Orson Scott Card

Canticle, Ken Scholes

Changeless, Gail Carriger

Earthfall, Orson Scott Card

The Host, Stephenie Meyer

The Lost Symbol, Dan Brown

The Memory of Earth, Orson Scott Card

The Passage, Justin Cronin

Proof of Seduction, Courtney Milan

Right Ho, Jeeves, P.G. Wodehouse

Santa Olivia, Jacqueline Carey

Shades of Milk and Honey, Mary Robinette Kowal

The Ships of Earth, Orson Scott Card

Six-Guns Straight From Hell, eds. David Riley and Laura Givens

Tongues of Serpents, Naomi Novik

Trial By Desire, Courtney Milan

The Wind’s Twelve Quarters, Ursula K. Le Guin

The Year’s Best Science Fiction, 27th edition, ed. Gardner Dozois

And more short stories, novelettes and novellas than I can count online, in print magazines and in various anthologies.

No comments: