Thursday, February 3, 2011

Bits and pieces

Mother Nature gave us a trade-off today: The temperature went up about 30 degrees, but it's snowing. The light, fluffy flakes have been coming down since mid-morning, coating the roads in just enough slush to mess up the evening commute. In my case, that's the evening commute to work, which is where I am now. (Shh, don't tell the boss I'm blogging ...)

The slow commute was all right, though, because I have a new audio book in the car: a Bernard Cornwell Sharpe book. (I honestly don't remember which one; the titles are all so similar.) When I picked it up at the library yesterday, I also got a hardback of "The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo." I'm only a chapter into that one, so I have no opinion yet.

I'm deep into revisions on a short story that returns to my critique group next week. That's in addition to working on the first draft of another story. Three stories are out on submission.

No comments: