Monday, February 7, 2011

The good and not so good

Not so good: I got no writing done today.

Good: I spent most of my morning and afternoon on the phone and sending e-mails, trying to get all my ducks in order for renting out the North Carolina house. I've been doing some checks on the potential tenants (it's looking rosy so far) and getting estimates on a few house repairs that have fallen by the wayside over the past few months. There was quite a bit of housecleaning and child care that snuck into the morning, as well.

Not so good: We're expecting more sub-zero temperatures here tomorrow, along with another 5 to 10 inches of snow. That's coming on the heels of 6 inches of snow over the weekend.

Good: After Tuesday, we get off the weather roller-coaster for a few days with some dry, warmer weather.

No comments: