Tuesday, March 1, 2011

February stats

February might be the shortest month of the year, but here at my blog, it was the biggest month ever for traffic. That is partly because I'm posting more frequently, but it's also because of a little show called Firefly. Do a Google search on the possibility of the show coming back, and my post on the subject comes up as one of the top items. As a result, my Firefly posts have skyrocketed to the top of the list of my most-viewed posts of all time.

In other news:
-- I have missed my self-imposed deadline of Feb. 28 for getting the rewrite done on my next Writers of the Future entry. I should have it done today or tomorrow, though. I also have two stories in my e-mail that I need to critique. So, I will not turn on the television until those things are done, and as soon as I'm done posting this, the Internet is going off, too.

No comments: