Saturday, March 19, 2011

Givin' myself a kick in the butt

I'm foundering here, folks. In the past week I've done so little writing that it's embarrassing.

So in the interests of reviving my anemic word counts, I am going to follow the example of many other writers and start posting my daily production stats on my blog. I figure if I am putting my progress out there for public consumption, I'm more likely to make an effort to attain respectable counts. At least, that's the idea. I do most of my writing in the evening, so that's when I'll be posting my stats.

My self-imposed deadline to finish the first draft of my WIP: March 31.

-------

Edited at 11:30 p.m. to add:
Time spent writing: 45 minutes
Word count: about 500

1 comment:

Hope said...

Thanks so much for adding your blog to mine! We writers have to stay together. i'm putting yours on mine right now!