Friday, April 15, 2011

Fandom written in chalk

My Doctor Who fanaticism is hitting fever pitch with the season premiere next week. I've been watching my season 5 DVDs and episodes from previous seasons on Netflix. I've been hunting down every tiny bit of news on the Internet. However, I was not able to play hooky from work, jump on an airplane to New York City and stand in line all day for the screening there last week. Some people did, and here's the experiences of one ... plus photos. Enjoy!

Today in writing: I'm still spinning my wheels. Sigh. However, I think I've figured out why. I was trying to force the story to go in one direction, when really it needs to go in another. I did trim about 200 words from the opening scene, which means I'm now going backward in word count.

No comments: