Saturday, June 18, 2011

Upcoming Denver book signings

The next couple of months are jam-packed with cool book signings with science fiction/fantasy writers here in the Denver area. I wish I could go to all them, but alas I do have to show up at work sometimes. Here's the ones that have caught my eye:

Ken Scholes, Broadway Book Mall, 7 p.m. this Thursday. I can't be at this one, but I sure wish I could. I love his novels and short fiction.

Aaron Hughes, Broadway Book Mall, 3 p.m. June 26. He's a recent winner of the Writers of the Future, and I look forward to hearing about his experiences at the workshop. (Also at this signing: illustrator extraordinaire Laura Givens.)

George R.R. Martin, Tattered Cover downtown, 2 p.m. July 31. Get your line tickets in advance or you will be out of luck.

(And in a shameless plug, I will be signing copies of Showdown at Midnight with fellow writer Carol Hightshoe and editor David Riley at the Broadway Book Mall at 3 p.m. July 10.)

1 comment:

illunse said...

Aaron Hughes mentions his upcoming signing on Fantastic Reviews blog, http://fantasticreviews.blogspot.com