Along with the award, I have been given tasks. I'm not too sure about an award that requires that I do something, but I'll give it a shot.
First, thank the person who gave you the award and link back to their blog (see above for the thank you and below for the link).
Second, seven things about myself.
- I was born in that bastion of all things crazy liberal: Boulder, Colorado, sometimes known as the People's Republic of Boulder.
- A majored in journalism and minored in anthropology at the University of Missouri-Columbia and graduated magna cum laude in 1998.
- I was the female lead of my sixth-grade musical, a hokey affair about the Continental Congress. I sang a solo in a song called "There's a Price to be Paid for Freedom."
- Pets I've owned since college: three hamsters (Bean, Pippin and Merry) and a dog (Buddy).
- When I was a kid, I secretly wanted to be the pink member of Voltron. Or Wonder Woman.
- The first book I ever learned to read by myself was "Animals Should Definitely Not Wear Clothing."
- I earned varsity letters in track, cross country and soccer in high school, and I still go running three or four times a week.
Third, pass along the award to five newly discovered bloggers. Hmm. I might have to take a rain check on that one while I think about who I might pick. Most of the blogs I frequent belong to pro writers and agents, who don't qualify as "newly discovered."
Anyway, go check out Redux's blog, I'm an Author not a Writer! From there, you can link to the other four recipients along with yours truly.