Monday, October 10, 2011

Netflix takes it back

Thank goodness Netflix has come to its senses, at least about one thing. The whole idiotic idea of separating DVDs and instant streaming into two companies has been nixed. Netflix will remain un-split, which means I will not be dropping my subscription. Now, if only they would take back some of that price increase, too.

Meanwhile, I've discovered that the fourth season of Torchwood (which aired on Starz over the summer) and The Walking Dead are on instant streaming. That will give me something to watch now that Doctor Who is done.

Today in real life: Mostly, I caught up on chores: laundry, dishes and vacuuming. With my daughter's help, I also raked up enough leaves to fill three trash bags. However, that's only the start. Most of the leaves are still on the trees.

Today in writing: Nada. Third quarter winners were announced for the Writers of the Future contest. Two writers in my online critique group were finalists, but, alas, neither made the top three.

No comments: