Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Stuff and fluff

In real life: My doctor today diagnosed my perpetually sore shoulder as a neck spasm, which will require large daily doses of ibuprofen and muscle relaxants, and possibly physical therapy. Fun. She says I likely aggravated the issue with my non-ergonomic posture at my work desk for eight hours a day.

In writing: None today. I've been doing critiques this week.

In television: I finished watching Torchwood: Miracle Day this afternoon. I plowed through 10 episodes in about a week, so I'm going to give it a day or two to percolate before I write up my thoughts and post them here. Look for a Torchwood post by the weekend. My immediate impression was of too much filler and too much deux ex machina. It was not as good as Children of Earth.

And, just for fun: Funny or Die's "Clinton Foundation: Celebrity Division"

No comments: