Friday, March 9, 2012

10,000

That's the number of page views this blog has gotten since its creation in August 2008. Whoop! In celebration of this momentous, world-changing event, here are the most popular posts ever for Jennifer's Musings:

Is Firefly Coming Back?: This one is the runaway winner with 1,818 hits, which goes to show that even 10 years later, you can't stop the signal.

Doctor Who: The Impossible Astronaut: 340 of you wanted to read about my Lost-style speculations after the Season 6 premiere. In retrospect, I didn't guess too badly.

The Social Network: 209 hits. I disliked the movie and still stand by my review.

Doctor Who: The Rebel Flesh: 82 views. This was one of my least favorite episodes of Season 6, and I really didn't have much to say.

Doctor Who: Favorite Season 5 moments: 81 views. You all really like Doctor Who. Me, too. Obviously.

There you have it, the top 5 posts for the first 10,000 hits. May the blog go on to 20,000 and beyond and hit the next milestone in less than 3 1/2 years. Ha.

No comments: