Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Sale! to Daily Science Fiction

It's been a long time since I got to announce an acceptance, so I'm happy this morning to share the news that Daily Science Fiction will publish my flash story "30 Pounds of Human Tissue." No word yet on when the story will see print (or in DSF's case, when it will land in e-mail boxes). I've been a subscriber to DSF for more than two years and am impressed by the consistent quality of work the editors publish. I'm psyched to be part of it.

4 comments:

Aaron Hughes said...

Congratulations, Jennifer, that's excellent! Your first pro sale, right?

Jennifer Campbell-Hicks said...

Thanks, Aaron. Yes, it's my first SFWA-qualifying sale. I'm one-third of the way to being a pro.

William R.D. Wood said...

Congratulations, Jennifer! Came across your blog here in a search for SFWA-qualifying sales. Working on those myself!

Best of luck!

Will

Jennifer Campbell-Hicks said...

Thanks, Will, and good luck to you.