Saturday, June 29, 2013

It's not all bad

So yesterday sucked, but there's good news to share, too, in regards to writing and publishing. I can't share all of what I know, unfortunately, because some things aren't finalized enough to trumpet to the world quite yet. But here's what I can share:
  • Fireside Magazine is set for a launch date of July 8. Whoo! I have a pretty good idea of when my story "Catch a Fallen Star" will run, but I can't say yet. Be assured that when I can say, I will say it loud.
  • I will be attending the Launch Pad Astronomy Workshop for writers in mid-July at the University of Wyoming in Laramie. I'm very much looking forward to going because I'm a science-fiction writer who's lacking a strong educational background in the sciences.
  • I finished my next Writers of the Future entry last night and am doing some quick editing before submitting it. The deadline is tomorrow.

No comments: