Saturday, October 12, 2013

Saturday stuff and fluff

This week was another week of waiting. No acceptances or rejections or submissions, and not much writing done. Probably like the other seven WotF finalists, I'm focusing my willpower on my cellphone so that it will ring. The fact that the phone is not ringing only proves that I don't have that particular superpower.

The rest of my time, I've been at the day job, with most my focus on editing articles about the government shutdown. I've been trying to find new ways every day of writing headlines about essentially the same thing. Or I've been spending time with my husband and kids. So, in all, not a terribly exciting time. Next week, there's MileHiCon, which I always enjoy, and hopefully a phone call from Writers of the Future.

Fun stuff:

No comments: