Friday, November 8, 2013

Bits and pieces

  • I finished watching Homeland season 1 last night. Yes, I'm behind. My husband and I turned to each other when the credits rolled, and he said something along the lines of, "That was messed up." I couldn't agree more. I was yelling at Saul when he was telling Carrie about Nazir's son: "Say his name! Say his name, damn it!" And when it comes down to it, everyone thinks Carrie's theories are crazy, including Carrie, when in reality she is a Cassandra, doomed to speak the truth and never be believed.
  • One of my fellow Launch Pad classmates from this past summer, Jamie Todd Rubin, has an article about the experience in Clarkesworld this month.
  • Chapter 3 of my Sleepy Hollow fan fiction is posted at Fanfiction.net, and I'm still having a ball writing it. I've churned out more than 7,000 words in a week.

No comments: