Sunday, December 1, 2013

November stats

Time for my monthly writing stats (except for the months when I forget). I wrote an astounding (for me) number of words this month. Most of the word count got poured into a Sleepy Hollow fanfiction, which I wrote simply for the pure joy of writing. The rest of the words went into a co-writing project with the talented Nick T. Chan. (You can read his Writers of the Future winner here.) So, onward with the November numbers:
  • Word count: 14,500
  • Submissions: 1
  • Stories on submission: 7 (longest time out is 106 days, shortest is 4 days)
  • Acceptances: 1
  • Publications: 1 (which you can find here)
The next couple of months are shaping up to be good ones for publication. Raygun Chronicles: Space Opera for a New Age releases in two days (Dec. 3). Every Day Fiction will be publishing my flash "An Unauthorized Tree" on Dec. 17. And Abyss & Apex will publish another flash, "To See Sarah," in its January issue.

No comments: