Friday, January 10, 2014

2014 off to a sickly start

I woke up on New Year's Day with a cold. A day or two after that I realized I had an eye infection (which I later learned I had picked up from my sister and niece over Christmas) and saw my doctor for eye drops. Now I'm mostly over the eye infection, but I'm pretty sure the cold has morphed into bronchitis. So I am still waiting for my first healthy day of 2014.

Thanks to the nasty way I've been feeling, I've yet to write a single word of fiction this month. I'll try to turn that around this weekend; my plan is to write a flash for a forum contest. I also plan to have a rough outline done for a novel by the end of January. I have two ideas for novels, one urban fantasy and one paranormal romance. I'm not sure yet which to tackle first.

No comments: