Thursday, October 22, 2015

My MileHiCon schedule

MileHiCon starts tomorrow at the Hyatt Regency Hotel in the Denver Tech Center. For the first time ever, I'm a participant instead of a member. I'm not scheduled to sign books, but I'm happy to scribble my name if you happen to own an anthology in which I have a story. I am doing a reading, panels and fan forums. Here's where to find me around the con:

Friday
4 p.m. Inside Writing Workshops: Clarion, Odyssey & More, Wind River B
Jennifer Campbell Hicks (m), Oz Drummond, Blair MacGregor, Emily Mah, Connie Willis

Saturday
11 a.m. Once Upon a Time Fan Forum, BristleCone
Jennifer Campbell-Hicks, Deena Larsen

8 p.m. Space Opera Discussion & Reading, Centennial
Michael Carroll, Jennifer Campbell-Hicks, Eytan Kollin, Patrick Swenson

Sunday
2 p.m. Orphan Black Fan Forum, BristleCone
Jennifer Campbell-Hicks, Paul Lell

4 p.m. Eulogies for the Lamented Departed, Mesa Verde A
Melissa Koop, Lou J. Berger, Jennifer Campbell-Hicks, Jessica Coyle, Rob S. Rice, Connie Willis

No comments: