Tuesday, November 3, 2015

NaNoWriMo

Well, it's National Novel Writing Month. I never participate. I mean, write a novel in a month? When I have a 50-hour-a-week day job and kids? Not going to happen. But this year, I will participate in NaNoWriMo's lesser-known cousin, National Novel Finishing Month. That's manageable. I have a novel that is 3/4 done, and this month, I'm going to finish it. Two days in, I've written 2,000 words, and today I plan to write another 500 before heading off to work.

In other news: Digital Science Fiction has released a collection of its first 10 story publications, including my story "Catch a Fallen Star." It's called "Cosmic Hooey," and you can find it right here.

And now, because writing is more important than blogging (yes, it's true), I'm going to go write.

No comments: